Our Double Sided Star Bench provides a fun yet functional addition to schools, nurseries, visitor attractions and many other leisure and retail locations. This durable, maintenance free seating solution is available in a wide range of colours and can be used both outdoors and indoors.
- Typical lifespan 10+ years
- Vandal-resistant and easy-to-clean
- 100% weatherproof (unaffected by cold, heat or moisture)
- Hassle free (delivered ready assembled)
- Maintenance free (no repainting or surface treatment)
- Hygienic (will not rot or develop mould over time)
- UV stable (colour protected against fading in sunlight)
- Environmentally friendly (recycled & recyclable plastic)
- Ground-fixing bolts supplied (for hard surfaces)
- Seating supports available in a wide range of colours.
- Seat and backrest struts made from 100% recycled material and only available in black.
MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene)
FeaturesMaintenance free Ready assembled Ground fixing bolts for hard surfaces Environmentally friendly, made from recyclable plastic Hygienic, easy to clean Vandal resistant UV stable
Safety Surfacing RequiredNo
Great job. Workmen were efficient and considerate. The children and parents really love the equipment.
K Coghlen (Assistant Headteacher)
Richmond Primary School
From start to finish, a first class team and product. We are delighted, the yard looks beautiful and our children are happier and fitter than ever before!
Alan Baker (Deputy Headteacher)
St Margaret’s Primary School
The play equipment has provided the children with a valuable outside resource for free play at lunch & break times and has also improved behaviour.
We would be happy to recommend your company to others.
Eileen Denton (Headteacher)
Bligh Infants School
A very professional job, completed to time, to quality and to budget.
Simon Walmsley (Finance Manager)
Testbourne Community School
I should like to commend the quality of the equipment and the ease with which it was installed. The team who were responsible for the installation worked hard and were aware of how to behave on school premises and the health & safety requirements.
Margaret McCulloch (Headteacher)
St Paul’s C of E Junior School
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for all your help and assistance over the last 12 months.
I cannot recommend your company highly enough.
Sam Batten (Community Facilities Manager)
Caterham High School