Just like rowing a boat, this fantastic piece of equipment is fun to use while offering a huge number of physical benefits. Specially designed for children aged 11 and under, the Children's Rower, resistance is provided by the childs own body weight.
Much like a rowing boat, the Children's Rower has been especially designed to provide a total body workout, developing upper body and core strength, balance, flexibility and of course, cardio fitness. Sitting in the chair, clasping the handles, users pull back with the arms while holding the core, extending the body backwards, before using the whole body to return back to the starting position. Suitable for all abilities, users simply set their own pace.
- Offers a full body workout
- Develops strength in the arms and core
- Improves balance, coordination and flexibility
- Provides a cardiovascular workout
- Resistance provided by childs body weight
SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE
Clearly labelled with safety-in-use guidance and with suggested workouts to help students get the greatest benefit.
Produced under ISO9001 for quality standards and management, and conforms to UK safety standards EN1176 / EN16630.
- 25 year guarantee on structural parts
- 5 year guarantee on paint and finishes
- 2 year guarantee on bearings and moving parts.
- Plastic parts and accessories are covered for 1 year.