The 8 Sided Shelter with side panels keeps children safe, dry and protected from the sun due to the roofing panels and side panel which filter out harmful UV sunlight.
Shelters offer affordable protection from the elements not only for outdoor learning but also for parents collecting their children from school.
- Range of options and specifications to meet budget restrictions
- High impact, graffiti resistant polycarbonate side panels
- Open faced design for visibility safeguarding
- Easy access in and out, including for wheelchairs
- Offers protection from the sun & rain
- Hot dipped galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461 which prevents rusting and corrosion for a minimum of 34 years
- Option for polyester powder coated finish to BS 6497 for a long lasting attractive appearance
- Powder coating available in a wide range of standard RAL colours to match the surrounding environment.
Great job. Workmen were efficient and considerate. The children and parents really love the equipment.
K Coghlen (Assistant Headteacher)
Richmond Primary School
From start to finish, a first class team and product. We are delighted, the yard looks beautiful and our children are happier and fitter than ever before!
Alan Baker (Deputy Headteacher)
St Margaret’s Primary School
The play equipment has provided the children with a valuable outside resource for free play at lunch & break times and has also improved behaviour.
We would be happy to recommend your company to others.
Eileen Denton (Headteacher)
Bligh Infants School
A very professional job, completed to time, to quality and to budget.
Simon Walmsley (Finance Manager)
Testbourne Community School
I should like to commend the quality of the equipment and the ease with which it was installed. The team who were responsible for the installation worked hard and were aware of how to behave on school premises and the health & safety requirements.
Margaret McCulloch (Headteacher)
St Paul’s C of E Junior School
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for all your help and assistance over the last 12 months.
I cannot recommend your company highly enough.
Sam Batten (Community Facilities Manager)
Caterham High School