This steel recessed goal in the design of traditional nets for use where a full multi-sport unit is not required. Can be used individually or as a pair to encourage team games.
All our KS1 infant goal units are suitable for children aged 7yrs and under.
- 25 years against rust and structural failure
- Child safe design, reducing risk of finger traps
- Optional cricket wickets and target panels
- 100% weatherproof and virtually maintenance free
- Environmentally friendly (Steel is fully recyclable)
MATERIAL AND SURFACE TREATMENT
- Mild steel to BS EN 10210-1: 1994 BS EN 10210-2: 1997
- Polyester powder coated to BS 6497
- Available in a wide range of standard RAL colours
- Special request colours may incur additional costs
SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE
- Designed in accordance with BSEN 153112:2007 and BSEN 1270:2005
Great job. Workmen were efficient and considerate. The children and parents really love the equipment.
K Coghlen (Assistant Headteacher)
Richmond Primary School
From start to finish, a first class team and product. We are delighted, the yard looks beautiful and our children are happier and fitter than ever before!
Alan Baker (Deputy Headteacher)
St Margaret’s Primary School
The play equipment has provided the children with a valuable outside resource for free play at lunch & break times and has also improved behaviour.
We would be happy to recommend your company to others.
Eileen Denton (Headteacher)
Bligh Infants School
A very professional job, completed to time, to quality and to budget.
Simon Walmsley (Finance Manager)
Testbourne Community School
I should like to commend the quality of the equipment and the ease with which it was installed. The team who were responsible for the installation worked hard and were aware of how to behave on school premises and the health & safety requirements.
Margaret McCulloch (Headteacher)
St Paul’s C of E Junior School
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for all your help and assistance over the last 12 months.
I cannot recommend your company highly enough.
Sam Batten (Community Facilities Manager)
Caterham High School