Children's Seated Leg Press
Specially designed for children under the age of 11, our seated leg press is suitable for all abilities from beginners upwards.
Specially designed for children under the age of 11, Key Stage 1/2, our seated leg press is suitable for all abilities from beginners upwards. This simple yet effective piece of equipment is easy-to-use. Once seated, children use their legs to push their seat away from the frame working using all their leg muscles. Kids love working in pairs, and they get the opportunity with the seated leg press. Working opposite each other naturally encourages bigger, longer presses!
- Exercises the legs
- Improves balance, flexibility and strength
- Improves physical literacy
- Can be used by one or two children at a time
- Can be incorporated into lesson plans
SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE
Clearly labelled with safety-in-use guidance and with suggested workouts to help students get the greatest benefit.
Produced under ISO9001 for quality standards and management, and conforms to UK safety standards EN1176 / EN16630.
- 25 year guarantee on structural parts
- 5 year guarantee on paint and finishes
- 2 year guarantee on bearings and moving parts.
- Plastic parts and accessories are covered for 1 year.