From survey to installation I was kept informed of progress regularly. I found the team to be helpful in shaping our plans to come up with the most appropriate use of the space.
Dan Watts (Director of Specialism )
Queen Elizabeth School & Sports College
The quality of the design was excellent as was the service, with all deadlines met and a friendly voice always on the end of the phone.
Gregg Morrison (Assistant Principal )
Looking for help with Playground Design?
You’ve come to the right place!
AMV Playground Solutions excel in solving playground design problems and responding to customer’s needs in innovative and imaginative ways, whilst providing quality and value for money products and excellent customer service.
Simply fill in the form to take advantage of our no-obligation site survey & design service.
A playground should be a place for:
- Social Skills
- Physical Exercise
- A Reduction in Confrontation
Our experienced staff can help you to:
- Identify the need – The playground is an essential part of any school and children spend many hours of their day occupying themselves with what the playground has to offer.
- Consult on the best provision to satisfy specific individual requirements
- Design and cost the solution
- Assess potential funding sources to help finance the work
- Complete the installation in an efficient and non-disruptive manner
AMV’s design and drawing office provide a bespoke service that takes into account the school’s specific requirements, the area available and the budget you need to work to. These ideas are transferred to a scaled scheme drawing.
All AMV’s steel equipment is manufactured in house and is built to follow the playground levels and contours, thus preventing foot trapping hazards.
The steel equipment is hot dipped galvanised, this process gives a life expectancy of 34 years against rust and corrosion.
Polyester Powder Coating
This process provides the aesthetic finish required along with further protection to the material surface.
Carried out by AMV’s fully trained installers all of whom have enhanced CRB clearance.